The mission of the Division of Digital Strategy and Innovation’s Diversity Action Committee (DSI DAC) is to facilitate a welcoming culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are core competencies and intentionally valued through education and taking action on thoughtful, iterative and innovative practices and strategy.
- Review, evaluate and take action on climate survey data for use in strategic direction.
- Inform and ensure equity in recruitment, search and retention of underrepresented groups and ensure DSI is an inclusive place to work.
- Manage curation of curriculum and content for required diversity training.
- Work together with the Division of Institutional Equity and & Diversity and other university diversity councils to promote campus-wide diversity initiatives.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion efforts are core to DSI’s People, Policies, Practices and Process.
- Adam Fein (he/him/his), (Co-Chair)
- Yumia Hobbs (she/her/hers), (Co-Chair)
- Konner Gonzalez (he/him/his)
- Kathleen Harris (she/her/hers)
- Vishal Malhotra (he/him/his)
- Alex Martinez(she/her/hers)
- Sharukh Mithani (he/him/his)
- Sam Nikolai (she/her/hers)
- Frank Oliver (he/him/his)
- Ashley Olsberg (she/they)
- John Simone
- Michael Washington (he/him/his)